Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Cookies 2010


The holidays are here, and I am done with my baking! Well, at least the immediate baking -- I've been told I missed a few key kinds of cookies and that we're at risk of running out. Not likely. This year I made, triple peanut butter cookies, gingersnaps, chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons, pecan divines, and almond buttercrunch, which is pictured above.

                                                                    Spicy gingersnaps


                                                           Chewy, nutty pecan divines


                                                    Chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM!!!!! Getting full just from viewing online.

JP