Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thai Chicken Pizza

I've been wanting to try King Arthur Flour's Thai chicken pizza for a while now, but the opportunity didn't present itself til today. I'd planned to follow the recipe--or at least try to--but then realized that the recipe needed two days to make. And really? Pizza shouldn't take that long to make. I'm all for well-developed flavors, but I like my regular pizza dough recipe just fine--and it only takes about 45 min.--so I used that instead. I did use the rest of the recipe, though I used one chicken breast half for one pizza, versus half of a half on one. The flavors, without a drop of tomato sauce and light on the cheese, were great. I'll definitely be making this again, and soon.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Cate said...

Oh, yum! I'm definitely making this this week. I think I'll stick with my regular pizza crust, too, though. Two days is just too much!